Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What's happening in 2015...

Good question! What is happening in 2015? Well I will be writing… but what I’ll be writing I just don’t know… I do have another release that will be part of the RED HOTS but that’s not until Veterans Day. So until then I will be playing with a couple ideas that I’ve been bouncing around for a while. The other thing that I hope to do is really push my cover designs, I’ve found that they are another true passion for me. I love making pretty and affordable covers for my fellow authors. So there you have it: some writing and Cover Design is all I have going on this year. Hope it’s been a good year so far for all of you and I hope the week is off to a good start!  

Want to check out my cover designs? Follow the link and here are couple of examples of what I have been working on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment